Tuesday, December 30, 2008 | Posted in ,,

Peace. This is Homeboy Sandman. I do my own stunts and I write my own bios.

I'M PROUD TO CALL THE CONCRETE JUNGLE MY HUMBLE ABODE
DROPPED A COUPLE RECORDS, 'BOUT TO DROP A COUPLE A MO'


I come from Queens, but I rep NYC as a whole as well as all humankind.

I make rap records as my life's responsibility. I've got two dope albums out, my first, "Nourishment (Second Helpings)," which dropped fall '07 and my latest, "Actual Factual Pterodactyl," which dropped summer '08. In addition I have a 33 track mixtape out called "There is No Spoon" that also dropped summer '08. Chances are you could download it for free where ever it is you're reading this bio.

I RECIEVE A LOTTA ACCOLADES, I STILL ACT AMAZED
I AM ALL THAT AND A BAG OF LAYS AND NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT


I've got some good credentials. I got Unsigned Hype in The Source summer '08. I was just named Best Hip Hop Act in NYC by New York Press. I won the TAG Records Emcee Competition for NYC, (that's Jermaine Dupree's label), making me a national finalist (they're still completing the national tour so I gotta hold up a sec before I get my shot at becoming National Champ). I'm a Ralph McDanial's Video Music Award Winner and am working on a video with Uncle Ralph that'll be out by winter '08. I was the inaugural winner of End of the Weak's Strongest New Artist Award. I was selected to perform in Hot 97's " Who's Next?" Series. Cats recognize.

YA'LL MUF*CKAS GONNA PLAY MY SH*T
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT


I get a lotta radio burn. Peter Rosenberg just started showing me love on Hot 97.1FM. Mr. Len be spinning my ish all the time on Spitkicker Radio, XM Satellite Channel 45. Sucio Smash be spinning my ish all the time on Squeeze Radio 89.9 FM Thursday late late nights, as does DJ Eclipse on The Halftime Show 89.1 FM Wednesday Nights. (These are the two most legendary underground hip hop shows in NYC history) I got some shine on Sirius Satellite too with Rude Jude and Lord Sear on the Shade 45 Station. DJ Sarah Love be spinning my ish heavy out in London on BBC Radio. Ed Lover reviewed my live show on Power 105.1 FM and lauded it into the ground. He even started singing "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish," (he couldn't curse 'cause he was on the radio).

YOU MUST BE DREAMING LIKE AL.B SURE IF YOU THINK I TAKE SHORTS . . .
MY NAME ALL IN YOUR MOUTH LIKE SPOONS AND FORKS


I get discussed. I touched on my feature in The Source earlier. I've also recieved mention in XXL, as well as features in Beyond Race Magazine, and New York Press (full page bwoy!). Us living in the cyber-era, the majority of my press is of the internet variety. I've been featured on pretty much every major hip hop website/blog on the information superhighway, including but not limited to Allhiphop.com, HipHopDX.com, Okayplayer.com, NahRight.com, Loud.com, Ballerstatus.com, HipHopLinguistics.com, PardonMeDuke.com, and so on and so forth. I can go on and on, but Nahright.com deserves special mention as the primary (even though it winds up spreading everywhere, which is dope) carrier of my internet live show series "Live From . . .," which has worked wonders for my own the street recognizability (nothing better than getting recognized in the street when you're with a chick).

01. Sosa’s Crossroads (Intro) (Produced By: Alejandro ‘Sosa’ Tello)
02. Food Glorious Food (Prod By: Invisible Think)
03. I-Tunes Song (Prod By: 2 Hungry Brothers)
04. City Darker feat. Jayhdan Blakkamoore (Prod By: Nato)
05. Wise Up feat. P.Casso (Prod By: P.Casso)
06. Eyes On Vinyl feat. Fresh Daily, Deep (of 2 Hungry Brothers) (Prod By: Jah C)
07. Mambo Tail Tale (Prod By: Clockwise)
08. God Fire Breathe (Prod By: Alejandro ‘Sosa’ Tello)
09. Lightning Bolt. Lightning Rod. (Prod By: Core Rhythm)
10. Or (Prod By: Homeboy Sandman)
11. Airwave Air Raid (Prod By: Core Rhythm)
12. Opium (Prod By: Core Rhythm)
13. The Big Band Theory (Prod By: Alejandro ‘Sosa’ Tello)
14. GGGRRRAA!! (Prod By: 3rd Rayl)
15. 2 Hungry Bros Outro (Prod By: 2 Hungry Brothers)

FILI-
This album is fresh to death! Dope rhymes and original beats make this one of the most creative & stand out albums of 2008! Check it out and give us some feedback!

Photobucket

Download the FREE mixtape "There Is No Spoon" HERE!

Peep the dope review of this album at www.hiphoplinguistics.com/