Wednesday, December 17, 2008 | Posted in ,

MySpace

The wait is over!

Here's your chance to download my latest project, "Intelligent Design Vol.1: The War of Art". With production from Sicknotes, Street Level, WyldFyre, Jake One and Domingo and featuring the joint "Emcees You Wanna Be" featuring Big Lou and Stimuli produced by Schrute Beats. Be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think. I appreciate everyone for your continued support.

Peace and Blessings,

-UnLearn

01. Better Days (Produced by WyldFyre)
02. The Anthem (Produced by Phoenix)
03. Homeland Security (Produced by SickNotes)
04. Emcees You Wanna Be (Produced by Schrute Beats)
05. The War of Art-Freestyle
06. I Put The Heart In It (Produced by Quincey Tones)
07. The Best Kept Secret (Produced by Fresh Airez)
08. Gimme My Space (Introducing Blue Amber)
09. No Guts No Glory (Produced by Streel Level)
10. Mind Games (Produced by Domingo)
11. Cover Me I'm Goin' In (Produced by L-Precise)
12. One Man March (Produced by Jake One)
13. Life Sentences (Produced by Stormy Weather)
14. What They Say (Produced by Fresh Airez)
15. 21 Gun Salute (Produced by Long Island)
16. Leave A Message (Produced by Fresh Airez)
17. Call It How I See It [Bonus Track]

Photobucket
Category: ,
��