Tuesday, December 16, 2008 | Posted in ,,,,

MySpace

01. Intro (Prod. by Dub Z)
02. The Triumph (Prod. by M-Phazes)
03. Ghetto U.S.A feat. Tess (Prod. by Beatnik & K Salaam)
04. What I Am (Prod. By Apple Juice Kid)
05. What Happened (Prod. By Dub Z)
06. Ricky's Story (Prod. By Statik Selektah)
07. I Am Moving (Prod. by Dame Grease)
08. MLK feat. Tess (Prod. By Dame Grease)
09. Can't Fit In My Shoes (Prod. By DJ Snips)
10. Can You Hear Me feat. Tess (Prod. By Dub Z)
11. The Look (Prod. By Dame Grease)
12. As The World Turns (Prod. by Dub Z)
13. Heaven Is With You (Prod. by DJ Static)

The debut album from of the rising stars in independent hip hop has just been released and you can listen and purchase it via Amalgam Digital! Don't sleep on this dope release, tracks are all bangin; and well worth the $9!!!

Below are a couple of singles from the album that might make up your mind on whether to cop the album... I've also thrown in a couple of his music videos from the album to, enjoy!

Listen/Download: Can't Fit In My Shoes
Listen/Download: Ghetto U.S.A. feat. Tess

"What Happened"


"I Am Moving"


Purchase the album HERE!!!