Whatever of urban music you support, the chances are you have already been rocked by Dj Wich. This DJ/Producer is recognised in the CZ and SK club land as one of the most successful urban spacialist to date.
Since his launch in 1998 he has not looked back, having enjoyed phenomenal success covering the Czech and slovak republic. He has also impacted his music and talent producing and remixing as the second half of Indy and Wich band producing over 40 songs for the band and over 20 as a solo artist.
Ready to formally debut on the international stage, DJ Wich’s second solo album, The Golden Touch, is not short on guests as Lil' Wayne, Talib Kweli, Raekwon, M.O.P., Slum Village, Little brother, Royce Da 5´9“, Cali Agents, Kurupt (The Dogg Pound), Rasco, Guilty Simpson, Gail Gotti, DJ Rafik, Nironic, Big Noyd (Infamous), J-Ro, RL, Roscoe & more...
01. The Man With The Golden Touch (Intro)
02. Get Live (Feat. Slum Village)
03. Give Up Your Guns (Feat. Royce Da 5'9", Talib Kweli & Raekwon)
04. Coasting (Feat. Kurupt & Nironic)
05. It Don't Stop (Feat. Big Noyd, Frank Nitty, Guilty Simpson & DJ Rafik)
06. Classic (Feat. M.O.P.)
07. Gone With The Wind (Feat. Cali Agents)
08. Is You Ready (Feat. Young De, J-Ro & Tekneek)
09. What We Need (Feat. Glasses Malone & Lil' Wayne)
10. Give It Up (Feat. Little Brother)
11. They Don't Know How (Money Over Here) (Feat. Havoc, Kurupt & Roscoe)
12. Do My Thing (Feat. Nironic)
13. On And On (Feat. Rasco)
14. Superman (Feat. Frank N Dank)
15. Much Higher (Feat. Kurupt & Nironic)
16. We Finally Here (Feat. Tangled Thoughts)
17. Unstoppable (Feat. Guilty Simpson & Rasco)
18. Always On The Run (Feat. Gail Gotti & Roscoe)
19. Cheat On Her (Feat. RL & Nironic) (Bonus Track)
I'm diggin this album right here, beats are bangin, guests are all varied and the overall package is very impressive. If you DJ in any clubs or house party's you'll find around half the tracks would most definitely rock a crowd thanks to his use of sped up vocals and other nice touches that balance mainstream and underground together. I hate Lil' Wayne's music but when you hear him on the track "What We Need" you'll just be thinking how dope the beat is, I rotate that non-stop on my Serato along with other fave joints like "Give Up Your Guns", "It Don't Stop" and my current favourite, "They Don't Know How". Don't sleep on this producer, he should be making a lot more noise in the '09!