Sunday, August 31, 2008 | Posted in ,,

Myspace Page

A-1 Yola was the second album by rap group, 11/5. It was released on July 23, 1996 for Dogday Records, distributed by Priority Records and produced by Premiere Music (Reggie Smith, T.C. and Race). A-1 Yola did better on the charts than the groups previous album, Fiendin' 4 tha Funk, peaking at #33 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and #22 on the Top Heatseekers.

1. Intro
2. Hate To See Me Have Shit
3. The Nade
4. I Got Bitchez
5. Milk-A-Bitch
6. My Hoe's Name Is Nina
7. Dope Tales
8. The G That I Be
9. Slangin' Dope
10. 3 Grams of Right
11. My Nigga Told You
12. When I Be All Alone
13. My Hustle
14. 115 CC's (The Injection)

*X-Rae*
Taydatay, Hennessy and Maine-O return one year after their 1995 debut, Fiendin' 4 Tha Funk for more guns, bitches, weed and money talk. This album fared much better in the charts than it's predecessor did but I personally prefer their debut. A1-Yola is definitely on a more laidback tip with only Dope Tales a really uptempo beat. However, I never get tired of hearing these cats rhyming, they still attack every verse with plenty of energy and smooooooth flows. Cop it!

Photobucket